Thursday, August 15, 2013

August 15th, 2013 Been Missing the Waterfront


I never posted my final Forza pic on here so I decided to post today. I haven't been on here for a few days, so even though I haven't been back down to the waterfront I decided to write a bit. I'm 96% done and there are a few glitches I need the back-end people to figure out, but other than that I'm almost done. I'm really looking forward to the last few things. I actually have the interview people figured out. I brought my friends Cassy, Tyler, and Roberto to the new Waterfront area for the first time this past Sunday, so I need to officially interview them soon so I can turn that in.Then basically I will only have the 30 second commercial and 25 reasons to finish. It's been a fun time getting all of this done. I'm grateful for this contest still because it's made my summer more robust. I plan to visit tomorrow and take a few more photos for the 25 reasons collage. I'll post more tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment