Monday, August 12, 2013

August 12th, 2013 A Beautiful Night


I went out to visit the waterfront tonight and got some amazingly beautiful shots! I think with the clouds and recent rain it leaves the sky ready for awesome sunsets. I finished the "photo" challenge section, but I will still be filming and taking photos for the "dream" category. I also wrote the review on Google+ to finish up another category. This contest is coming to a close for me because I will have completed everything very soon, but I have been having such a good time going down there I will probably continue to go 4-5 times a week like I have been. The Waterwalk is especially pleasant after the sun goes down. It's like a whole other world. Here are some shots from tonight:




I'll be back tomorrow for the very last official "check-in" on Facebook. Then I will only have a few more challenges to complete! It's hard to imagine not living down at the Waterfront at this point. Good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment