Friday, September 13, 2013

September 12th, 2013 Eagerly Anticipating Monday!


Hey there, it's been a while. I thought I would write some because I still am really hoping I win the apartment. If so, you readers right now will have had the benefit of reading my early posts about the waterfront. If I live there, I will continue to blog to spread the word about Point Ruston. The contest has officially come to an end. I did every challenge and earned 1695 pts. Early on I got one of the questions wrong, so I am missing 30 pts from perfect. I ended up coming in tie for 2nd place. Not too shabby. I look at my pictures, blog posts, interactions with Point Ruston and the amount of social media I did and I think I'm #1 for sure :)

I did the 30 Second Commercial the other day. That was fun. My original concept was a lot different, but I liked what I decided to do. Really, check it out! Okie dokie, I just had Point Ruston on my mind, so I decided to write. Here's a pic of me when I was officially #1.


Too bad I didn't keep that spot. Though really, it doesn't matter, I just thought it was fun. Officially Tony ended up coming in 8th place. So overall, we both did pretty good!

Point Ruston posted the Top 100 Finalists so if you want to see it, just click. Here's the top of the list:


Well I likely won't post until Monday! Wish me luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment